Wednesday 29 June 2011

BASICALLY FAMILY T0 ME! && I L0VE Y0U!

Nia, Kristen, Sarah, Jessica, La'Shana (ME), Alyse, Xann & Hannah

I've been in London for 4 weeks now and my feelings for my flatmates have been bittersweet! When I first arrived, I had an issue with living in a house with 7 other girls. But now, as time goes by, I see these girls like family! I know your probably wondering, "how so", but I can't explain. It reminds me of many times trying to explain others about the Berklee bond. We all stick together! WE ARE BASICALLY FAMILY!! I'm pretty sure if you see Berklee students at your University, you see what I mean. No need to explain.

It's been really hard trying to get myself together after my grandmother died 2months ago, but these girls have been here no matter what! I'm not saying this because they listen to me, but these last couple of weeks has been hectic for all of us. Regardless of the situation, somebody gave a shoulder to cry on. 

So today, I am dedicating this blog to my flatmates! You guys know who you are! I love you! Thank you soo much for everything!!


Week 4: Xann's Birthday!


This past weekend was Xann's Birthday so we celebrated her 21st with her!! Thursday (our friday), half of us decided to go this bar for lunch right around the corner. The club was really dull and the food was a joke! I ordered spicy chicken wings and they brought me barbecue wings with a jalapeno pepper on top! 0_o .. Can we say, "somebody make me a plate when I get back to the states"?

Like I said earlier, this week has been hectic for everyone! I think everyone found a day to get away! This week, I unfriended and blocked those who has been a burdon on me and deactivated my facebook. I needed time to myself so I spent time thinking and reading the WORD. I'm glad I did it and I thank Alyse for it! This week has been amazing!



Saturday night, I went club hopping with the girls. CRAZY EXPERIENCE!! This time, I'll just go with the, "what happens in London, stays in London". *laughs*



Sunday, we all went to Polo! After getting lost listening to ALYSE, we sat down on the grass to watch the game! Next stop, DINNER!!! Then finally wine!

If you asked me, THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST WEEKENDS EVER! THANKS AGAIN GUYS! 


LOVE ALWAYS,

LALA <3
x

Nia, Xann, Jessica & Sarah! Goregous! <3

Kristen, Me & Alyse

Sitting on the grass!! You know my skin was messed up afterwards!! smh

Xann's Birthday Cake!! Well, one of them!! lol This is just the one I ate!!

Xann and Jessica! Only ones who wore hats at Polo

Xann performing at Open Mic

Polo!

Xann is ALWAYS sleep on the Tube

Birthday girl! Xann!!

Hannah and Alyse performing at Open Mic

ALL OF US!! BASICALLY FAMILY!! (ALYSE TOOK THE PICTURE)

1 comment:

  1. Nia Ferguson: This is a great post Shana :~) Love ya girlie

    Kristen Reynolds: beautiful, shana! ;) i ♥ you and i'm so glad we're living together! you're so right, our flatmates turned out to be completely amazing! sooooo......... london.....??!?!? :)

    Xann Alex Schwinn: REALLY CUTE POST. LOVE YOU

    Alyse Vellturo: awwwwwwww lashanaaaaaaaa! so cutey wifey poo.

    Sarah Griggs: soooo adorbbbzzzzzzz.. but for real, LOVE you lalaaa! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete